FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE CAREFULLY CHECK THE OPTIONS BELOW.
SAMPLES RECEIVED BEFORE AND AFTER THE SAMPLE DELIVERY PERIOD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
|Sample Delivery Period to London||6 March – 30 March 2023|
NUMBER OF BOTTLES
|Shipping to London||1 x sample per entry|
a) Print Form A
- Download and Print Form A sent to your e-mail address. Or, you may also print a copy of your Form A by Logging in to your European Spirits Challenge Account.
- Attach 3X copies of Form A on the outside of EACH parcel. Samples sent without FORM A will not be accepted.
- DO NOT send copies of entry forms, invoices or your own Proforma invoice with the samples.
- The value of all products must be declared as £1.
b) Label Your Samples
Please put the product code above the back label on each bottle.
You can find the product code on your Form A.
1000 is your Entry ID,
1000-1 is the product code of the 1st sample,
1000-2 is the 2nd sample,
1000-3 is the 3rd sample, and so on…
You may label your sample by either way:
i) Print on a sticker
ii) Write on a sticker
iii) Write on bottle using marker
c) Label All Your Boxes
Please ensure that each carton is clearly marked with the below details:
- Contact Name and Number
- Company Name
- Shipper’s Address
- Number cartons clearly 1/1 or 1/2, 2/2 etc.
d) Notify Receiver by E-mail When Sending (check table address below)
e) Send Samples
SPIRITS (>30% a.b.v.)
Ship Direct to Hong Kong
Attention To: European Spirits Challenge
Unit 10, 5/F,
Yuen Fat Industrial Building
25 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay,
Tel: +852 2545 8577 – Richard Shek
Fax: +852 3011 9505
- European Spirits Challenge Office hours are Monday to Friday 10am-5pm (except public holidays).
- Notify shipper of office hours. Deliveries may be returned to the sender if received outside of office hours.
- You are welcome to come to European Spirits Challenge Organisation HQ to process payment/deliver your samples. Simply bring ONE bottle of each entered spirit + copy of your completed entry form. Downloadable PDF forms are here.
- Applicable to liquor with alcoholic strength of > 30% a.b.v.
- Senders need to ensure their courier contacts European Spirits Challenge for tax clearance by email email@example.com or fax +852 3011 9505
- Some couriers, in particular DHL, frequently charge taxes regardless, and European Spirits Challenge will do everything they can to assist in clearing products through customs but the final responsibility rests with the entrant to cover any related customs charges that your courier invoices and also ensure that products are cleared through customs in time for judging.
Please note that as per the European Spirits Challenge organisation policy,
Only samples for which payment has been received will be tasted in the forthcoming European Spirits Challenge Tasting.
We therefore suggest to ensure that payment for your invoice is received so that your samples may participate.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions, we reply within 12 hours.